Friday, February 14, 2014

100 Happy Days, Day 3

There have been so many happy moments in today that I absolutely could not pick just one.  

Coffee dates with my bestie, Pilates giggles with my new friends, Valentines Day wine from my handsome fiancé, making dough for our Valentines pie while my baby giggles at me...

But, the best part of a very happy day though, has been all the reactions I've received from sending out James's first Valentine's Day cards.  We sent out 8 special cards on Tuesday.  Eight cards foot printed by my little man, and love noted inside.  And in some special circumstances, mate noted!

The Thank You texts and pictures I've received today, have sent an enormous happy grin across my face.  I love that sometimes you feel happiest when you've made others happy.




What a wonderful day..

Happy Valentines Day!!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment