Friday, March 30, 2012

And Breathe...

Sometimes I just need to stop. 

Stop and take a breath. Breathe deeply and calmly. 

And remember that it's ok to be selfish.

I just need time to myself.. Do you ever feel like that? 

Sometimes the world is so busy and pulsing. You do your best to keep up and present a happy face every day. You rush to work and smile all day, even though you feel as flat as can be.  Then you rush home to get away from the weekday life, to buy grocerys and cook and clean then only to collapse on the couch with a wine glass thats way to over sized for a week night?


I've had a week like that.

It doesn't feel right when Life is like that.

So today - instead of waking before the sun does, drinking more coffee than is humanly possible and trying to beat this cold that's been chasing me all week.

I decided to stop. 

Stop and rest. 


To take time for me, and try to shake the week off.



 


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment