Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy First Birthday..


One week ago, was the mini celebration (in the form of a phone reminder!) for one year of The Chronicles of May.. 


 Happy Birthday Chronicles of May!

Even though I don't write as often as I used to, or take the time to sit down and think about writing.. This little place is still in my mind. Every now and again I pass something, or see something that sparks an idea in my mind. Something I could write about or photograph..

But seemingly these idea's slip my mind before I can record them.  Before I can make them a written reality.

Coming back to this little space tonight always makes me feel more inspired to do something. I sat back and thought about all of the photographs I've taken recently, in the hope of sending them out into the cosmos and allowing you to see a tiny piece of my imagination.. 
Instead of finding a reason to write about them, or taking days to write something awe inspiring. I decided tonight to collate a few of these images I've seen, or thought about in the past few months.. 


 Peeking Flowers..

   Spying Beautiful Literature..

Delicious Treats..

Perfect Days by the Sea...

Sparkling Trees..

 Celebration Champagnes for Newly Engaged Girlfriends...


Snapshots of life. Pictures of moments. Images that seem so tiny, but sum up your whole world....


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment