Friday, April 15, 2011

I Love Love..

I love love. All things romantic and whimsical just sweep me off my feet and into a dreamy world where my heart beats faster, my breath is caught in my chest and my hands fly to my heart.  I love all the little romantic things people do for one another, flowers of your favourite colour as a gift.. Organising picnics as the sun sets.. Baking favourite treats for people.. Leaving love notes for the first time.. Or all the time! All these little things just melt my over imaginative heart.

Although I do realise Disney is completely isn't real.. I can't help but love it to pieces and wish wish wish upon a star, that three little fairies will come and tell me I'm really a Princess too...  Maybe I need to go berry picking in the Forest first.....



The words to this little song are just too sweet not to be shared... 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment