Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Camera Story..

Once upon a time, a group of girls had breakfast overlooking the beach.. They consumed perhaps one too many bottles of champagne and afterwards, wandered down to the beach for a few happy snaps and to soak up the first rays of the summer sunshine...

That was the day my camera died.

It died.  Sand in the lens. It made the most pathetic, sad little whirring sound.. Jammed like the little filter when the fishes try to escape on Finding Nemo.

It took me many more months than I'd like to admit, to build up the courage to take it in to get fixed.. Seeing as it was only two months old... I had the major guilts for breaking my birthday gift so soon after receiving it.

Until today!!

I finally put my camera in to be fixed over the weekend (fessing up to my failure whilst at it - the very reason for my prolonged avoidance) and today, picked it up again! Lens fixed, pretty and clean, with no sad whirring sounds to be heard! 

So naturally, I went down the river to take a few snaps before the sun set... 


Black and White Sunsets

Swans

I'm oh so excited to finally have a camera again! No more beach visits though..


The End.


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment