Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mr. Bird


Didn't you know? Why, it's almost time for me to go! I have my bag, and yes, I have my hat. If I do not hurry I will be in such a flap. My wings will be flustered, my beak will be sharp. This pavement feels like snow, and it gave me such a start! I'm sorry, I do have such a long way to travel, that there isn't much time for my story to unravel. 


I'm on my way to a party you see, where there are many other birds, in hats, just like me. Ohh how I long to see this hidden house in the woods. Below tree trunks and leaf lumps, all hidden in a nook. There, this magical house hides, where it's warm and cosy and lovely inside. A place for only some eyes to see, a special place, that I long to be.  It has roaring fires and birds knitting hats. Roasting seeds, nuts and treats.. Ahh, there's not much better than that. 


I really must be off, I'm sorry, I really can't wait. I'm most excited for this party, it will be such an exceptional date! It was lovely to meet you, oh yes indeed. Perhaps next time we cross paths, I won't be rushing with such speed. Until that day, take care my friend! It was lovely to meet you, I do hope we meet again..



Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment