Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog Love

The blogging world has introduced me to hundreds of beautiful and varied writers.  I have discovered so many different blogs on Bloglovin too.  All of which were the inspiration behind my eventual courage to start The Chronicles of May.  If they can do it, I figured, so can I!


For my new friends to the blogging world, here are my two current personal favs. With generous archives, that should get you reading!

The beautiful Wolf and Willow, who loves to blog about her writing, designs, quirky finds and illustrations.  She is also the lady who introduced me to my Etsy obsession..



The adorable Ashlee from where my heart resides.  Her Joy pledge makes me smile with every new post she creates.  I always save her reads for last.


And possibly the most beautiful of life journeys? Sophie Feels Better.  Sophie has recently been diagnosed with Breast Cancer, and this is her journal to recovery. I urge you all to follow her. I find her honesty incredibly inspiring..


Hopefully you will all be as enthralled by these women as I am.


Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment