Saturday, March 26, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor.

I still remember the first time I saw National Velvet.  I was a young girl, and I think all young girls are slightly obsessed with horses at one point or another. I instantly fell in love with the movie, and it always seemed to be showing on days I was off sick from school, or sleepy Sundays spent watching TV movies all day.  I trace my love for Iconic Film Stars back to this.  As I grew older I learnt more of who Elizabeth Taylor was, watched many more of her movies, and marvelled at her romantic love life.  She was an incredibly brave, strong woman. Full of love and life.




Of all the quotes from Elizabeth Taylor, my favourite has to be this.


''I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them.''



How so very courageous.


Elizabeth Taylor, 1932 - 2011.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment