Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Philly Elephriend

I dreamt last night about a baby Elephant.  He waltzed right into my dream, plopped down beside a tree and smiled at me.  The tree was tall and limber, it's dark leaves reaching high in the sky, softly waving back and forth. Almost as if my little dream was greeting me.  This little Elephant was a mass of gentle grey lines and soft plump folds.. It was almost like a small childrens novel unfolding in my mind. He had such a little adventure, roaming grassy fields and making other animal friends.  Trundling awkwardly through forests, he would stop to stamp in giant muddy puddles.  Spraying short bursts of water from his ever swaying trunk. His wide happy mouth open in a cheeky lopsided smile. Can't you just imagine him too? He makes me smile. He was so much fun that I think I might just make him a reality..


ELEPHANT  Art -  Fine Art Print  8x10 inches  - BUY today SHIP today
Elephant 


I found this little Elephant at eastwitching, he matches the elephant in my mind perfectly.



Xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post - and here we are now writing about him and imaging him!

    ReplyDelete